1、 Acceptance scope of complaint reporting by Discipline Inspection Commission of Beijing state owned assets company:
1. To report and accuse the party organizations and Party members in the company system for violating political discipline, organizational discipline, integrity discipline, mass discipline, work discipline, life discipline, etc.
2. To report and accuse the supervision objects (managers of state-owned enterprises stipulated in the supervision law, the same below) who do not perform their duties according to law, violate the provisions of public rights, honest political practice and moral integrity, and are suspected of corruption and bribery, abuse of power, dereliction of duty, power rent-seeking, benefit transfer, malpractice for personal gain and waste of state assets.
3. The complaint made by the party members in the company system who are not satisfied with the party discipline punishment or other treatments made by the discipline inspection organ.
4. Criticism and suggestions on the construction of Party style and clean government and anti-corruption work in all enterprises of Beijing state owned assets Corporation.
2、 According to the regulations on the work of accusations and appeals by the discipline inspection organs of the Communist Party of China and the supervision law of the people's Republic of China, the accusers, complainants must be responsible for the authenticity of the facts reported, charged and appealed in the activities of accusation, complaint and appeal. In the course of investigation and inquiry, the information and evidence shall be provided truthfully. In case of false accusations or false certificates, they must bear disciplinary and legal responsibilities.
3、 Discipline inspection and supervision organs advocate real name reporting (please fill in real name, ID card number and accurate contact information, etc.).
4、 Reporting method:
1. Tel: 010-83751238
2. This website supervises the reporting channels
3. Letter and visit: Discipline Inspection Commission of Beijing state owned assets Corporation, 16 / F, block B, Fukai building, 19 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing.
Discipline Inspection Commission of Beijing state owned assets Corporation